Sunday, October 30, 2005

Heading for Florida

Monday morning I will be heading to Florida! Not for much of a vacation, though. We have 2 ladies in our congregation who will spend the winter months in the south and needed help driving down. So I volunteered! We plan to arrive in Brooksville sometime on Wednesday. With Thursday to relax and get the ladies settled and maybe visit a friend or two, I will fly home on Friday.

Pray for my hubby this week! He will be a single parent! Pray for the kids! They are very aware that "grace" will be out of the house!! "Truth" will be alive and well!

If you feel up to it, check out the new web site for our youth ministry! http://impactyouthministry.blogspot.com. We kick off weekly meetings this Tuesday! Ken will begin without me, but it will be awesome!

We love you!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?