Friday, October 07, 2005

Open House

Wednesday of this week, the 5th, was the open house at the school. Ken had service so I went to talk with the teachers and hear the chorus sing. Cressalyn is in chorus for the first time and is loving it! Each of the teachers told me that Nathan and Cressalyn are doing very well. Their transitioning has gone great and they are wonderful kids! We already knew they were great!

It's so wonderful to know that they are ok. I had a nagging worry that I had hurt them by homeschooling. But they are fine!

We have been enjoying some fantastic weather! But it changes tomorrow! We are getting ready to break out the jackets if need be!

I wish I had a digital camera! I am seeing so many wonderful things that I would love to share with you! Yesterday we found a waterfall less than 5 miles from here! It's gorgeous! There are picnic tables around and places to sit on the rocks and watch the water! It pools in places and the kids want to try to swim next summer. Ken thought it would be a perfect place to hold baptisms!

Tomorrow Ken is going to attempt to replace the front brakes on the truck. Seems the truck didn't pass inspection as we had hoped. Ugh. And it's getting cooler tomorrow with rain possible. Ugh.

Love you all!

Comments:
Are the breaks fixed????????

Mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?