Friday, November 04, 2005

Florida!

Well, 1388 miles in 23.5 driving hours, Monday - Wednesday. Whew! We had a good trip and made it safely! The weather was fabulous! I was then able to change my flight arrangements and got home Thursday afternoon in time for the kids' concert at school! That was a treat, as well.

Someone needs to remind me next time I go to Florida that there are lizards! I know they are little gecko ones, but still! A little reminder would have been nice! Ugh!

We begin our ladies bible study tomorrow morning at 10 AM. We are doing "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore. It's a wonderful study! I've been through it and know the ladies who participate will benefit from it, too! Pray that we have ladies come! I know of one who will be there. There are others who need to be but haven't said they will. I am praying for them!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?