Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Vacation - Week 2

We are halfway through our vacation. I have officially lost track of what day it is, what happened when, etc. I guess that means I've relaxed a bit!

I am writing the highlights of our trip and will share them when we get home but for now, I want to share with you the best highlight of all. Last night, Sunday night, at 11:24 PM in the state of Indiana, Ella Marie Sheets joined our family! Her father, Stevan, is my nephew. You can see pictures of this precious one and more details of her arrival at www.stevansheets.com. She's the second great granddaughter to be added in 2006! Brock's Reagan Joy arrived in January. I cannot believe MY parents are great grandparents. I can't believe my 2 brothers are grandfathers! It is so amazing, this circle of life!

Currently we are in SC. We are in a hotel. Yes, we are on a camping vacation but tonight I need to sleep in a WARM bed, without BUGS, SLUGS, MOTHS, and RED DIRT! All in all we have had a very enjoyable time. I just am not completely cut out for the roughing it sort of thing! Just ask anyone who remembers my first family camp in the East Michigan District in 2002!

(BY THE WAY: We had dinner Monday night with Sherilyn Sheets, Judy's niece, daughter of Judy's oldest brother, Paul, who is married to Sally, who just became grandparents to Ella Marrie, who is the daughter of Stevan and Jessica Sheets, who were married June 5, 2004, which was also the 40th anniversary of Ken's parents, Meredith and Janet Davis, who are the in-laws to Ken's brother, Steve's wife, Marilyn, who is cousin to Sally Sheets, Judy's sister-in-law. Whew!)

Comments:
uh huh... and you had a nice dinner date with a certain person..... no mention of the GREAT night you had?!?! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?