Tuesday, May 30, 2006

POP! CRASH!

Those are 2 sounds that are not good by themselves let alone together. And they are even worse when they occur in the middle of the night! 1:19 AM...yes, I looked at the clock, I heard these sounds. the first POP sounded like someone or something had hit the wall in the living room that is on the back side of my closet. I got to the door and then the CRASH came. My closet shelf and rod holding all our hanging clothes and some storage items came down. I went back to bed.


Today my Dad, Mom and I went to Home Depot and picked up the supplies for the new shelf that my Dad designed. After a stop for lunch we returned home to begin the project. Ken assisted Dad in the construction and this is the final product!


Thank you, Dad! You are so awesome!

Comments:
Beautiful!!!

Looking forward to seeing you at Tanglewood!

Carolyn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?