Saturday, June 17, 2006

37 Years Ago Today...

I was born!!!

Comments:
Wow you're old!!

Guess who would say this to Judith Ann
 
Wow!!! Hope you are having a wonderfully blessed day!!! 37 years old! ouch! hehe try being 48! Have a wonderful birthday! love Chris G
 
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Mrs. Judy,
Happy Birthday toooo yoooouuuu.
GOD bless you on this day and in all the days ahead. I want you to know that for some reason I could not get it out of my head that your birthday was the 28th (which I know is your son's) it could be the migraines for the past 3 days (that is my excuse and I am sticking to it) no really if anyone, you know how I feel. I can't believe you are 37, wow, you are 13 years older than me. It is going to be nice to be 24 soon. Love ya dahling, sounds like you had a great day!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?