Saturday, June 17, 2006

My special day draws to a close....

It's been a good birthday! Yesterday being Ken's day off, he took me to town! Kenny gave me movie tickets and Ken and I saw "Cars." What an incredible movie! It's a must see! Racing fans will get SOOO much of the little details!

We had dinner at Pizza Hut Italian Bistro. On our way home we stopped at our new favorite ice cream place in Natural Bridge, NY.


This morning the My kids gave me cards. Nathan seems to find the ones that are crazy and fit his personality! My Mother's Day card from him wouldn't open! Today's card opened backwards!

Cressalyn gave me some new kitchen storage containers. She knows exactly what I need! I had gotten a new can opener last night for under the cabinet and she was relieved she decided against one!

Kenny got home he gave me one of my favorite candies...Peppermint Patties!

I received emails, e-cards, snail mail cards, and phone calls! My niece, Whitney, even called while I was at the grocery store to play "Happy Birthday" for me on the piano! Sorry, Whit! Thanks for the thought!

One of my brothers emailed me a beautiful letter. The other brother called and sang to me. It's funny, he has called me every year for many years...on June 14! This year he actually remember to call me on the 17th! What a guy!

All in all it's been a wonderful day! I have great family, great friends, and lots of love! I think I'm gonna like 37!

(I spoke to someone 3 times today...and yet they didn't even mention my birthday. Yep, they know when it is.)

Comments:
ur little ending note was a little much for me. that's really weird. did the situation ever rectify itself?! Wow... well now you have another chapter for the tell all book im sure you're composing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?