Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tracy

Ok, so when I spoke with Tracy this evening I was informed that I had neglected to share details of my visit with her!! Tracy pulled herself out of bed, not feeling well at all, and drove herself to our party last Friday just to see us! I neglected to recognize her efforts and share a picture of her. So, I am now correcting my ommission! I told Tracy that none of the pictures I took of her turned out well enough to share. They really don't do her justice! You be the judge!



Comments:
I didn't mean post ugly pictures of me Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just wanted you to know what I went through to be there that's all. At least the rest of my family looks good in the family shot. Miss you guys already, wasn't much of a visit on my part. Tracy
 
Hey Judy,
I took your advice and updated my blog, come and see what is new. This is fun to do. Love ya all, Tracy
 
hi you guys everyone misses you very very very much please come back
 
Hey guys, this is Vicki Hill. I got your blog from Tracy's page. I am so glad to see all of you. We are still stuck in Tennessee. But thats ok. I just miss my kids, A LOT. You all look very well. Talk to you soon. God Bless, Vicki (The loud mouth at CWC)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?