Friday, July 28, 2006

Update on us

Ok, my dear Aunt Carolyn has mentioned that I do not post often enough. For this there are several reasons.

1. In a "normal" week, not a lot of really noteworthy stuff happens and I'm not wanting to bore anyone with the humdrum of the Davis life.
2. Last week Cressalyn was so very sick and it was so very hot and humid that neither of us did much.
3. This week we all have been a teen camp. Cressalyn is MUCH better, but has lovingly given her sickness to her mother. She's always been so good at sharing!
4. During the months of July and August we aren't having too much time to breathe let alone get sick!

So, because of my sickness, we decided to leave teen camp a day earlier. (yes, we disappointed 2 of our kids.) Kenny will return home Saturday so he can return to work for his last 2 weeks. We stopped at home to do up some laundry and rest a bit. I was VERY sick this morning...but now after sleeping in my bed and not in a moving vehicle, the pain in my head is gone and only my chest hurts. The nausea has ended for now, too.

I have to tell you that Kenny and Jon, his friend, came into my room last night and prayed for me. It was a precious moment. I wish I had felt better to enjoy it!

Ok, in about 30-45 minutes we will head on out from here toward Michigan. We are doing the children's services for the family camp at Bay Shore Camp in Sebawing, MI (I didn't spell it right, I'm sure!)....beginning tomorrow evening. We planned to make the trip in one shot, but Ken is battling severe allergies and I'm not at full steam and Nathan hasn't had much road time so we aren't going to push it. We do hope to be in Toronto tonight.

Please be in prayer for us.
1. For our health
2. For our safety
3. For the freedom of the Holy Spirit to work during this coming week at Bay Shore Family Camp.

Thank you!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?