Friday, November 03, 2006

The Law of Physics

What goes up must come down.
What happens when a 37 year old woman walks across a parking lot and steps on a stick?
I wish there had been a video camera present! I wish I had been able to be the one behind the camera! I wish I had been paying closer attention to where my feet we going!
When a 37 year old woman steps on a stick in the parking lot her ankle rolls and she hits the ground and rolls to her back.

Honestly, I really wanted to look up at the blue sky from a better perspective!

Comments:
Nice Mom...nice.
 
I wish I had been there to see that as much as I love ya I would have laughed till I peed my pants. Then GOD would punish me but it would be worth it. hehe
Sorry, you know me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?