Saturday, May 19, 2007

Judy's Lists

Things Judy Loves

Double Stuffed Oreos and milk
Contemporary Christian Music
Scrapbooking
Sunny days
Penguins
(I’d say my family, but they aren’t “things!”)

Things Judy Doesn’t Love


Sushi
Bugs
Snakes
Rod Stewart (he’s a special case)
Mice

One of those on the second list has taken up residence in my home. Actually, it appears to be a whole family of those things. Kenny says he heard something this morning. Tonight he says he saw something. Then, I SAW IT! And yet again, Kenny saw another!

Does anyone know how to teach a Lasso/Poodle Mix how to catch mice?

Comments:
Hi Guys! Nate you look very handsome in your tux. Happy belated prom night!
So, I hear the Davis' have downsized in the mystery meat department and serve small portions as hors deurves?
C. Glassford
 
I think I know you!You were Judy Sheets, right? Did you do singing evangelism with your parents as a teen?

I think I was your camp counselor one summer, when you stayed in the teen dorm—Epworth Wesleyan Campground, Northern Illinois, 1983. Any of that ring a bell?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?