Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Final Post

Ok. We have reached the point where this blog has to officially end. Notice the web address? nydavisfamily. We are no longer a family of Davises living in New York. So a new blog has been created for you to continue to be a part of our lives.
We are also entering the days we call "blackout" days. In my mind they are similar to the moments in the movie "Apollo 13" when the space craft had to slingshot around the moon and lost contact with Earth. Being out of contact with the "world" is very stressful for me. I love to know what's happening. I love to get email. And sometime tomorrow my contact with the outside world will be greatly deminished. Granted, I will still have my cell phone, and the church phone, and snail mail, and television. But the intenet will be gone. **Sigh**
So I bid you all farewell from the upstate region of New York. In a few short days I will rejoin the world of bloggers at our new address ... www.pkandj.blogspot.com.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?